INNOVIM has designed and monitored the application and operation of active and passive sensor systems for NASA, NOAA, USGS and DoD. These sensors are used to monitor the global impact of climate change, and provide accurate weather forecast, and perform geospatial imaging.
Did you know…
- INNOVIM performs design, development, analysis, modeling, pre-flight and on-orbit instrument calibration/validation.
- INNOVIM blends unique capabilities in physics, astronomy, astrophysics, and engineering throughout the research.
What We Do…
- Sensors and Sensing Systems Modeling, Design, and Development
- Sensor Research and Application Design Life-cycle
- Sensor Systems Research to Operations Management
- Instrument Design, Fielding, and Calibration/Validation